1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Add Google calendar to mobileme calendar?

Discussion in 'iCloud and Apple Services' started by Ruahrc, May 31, 2011.

1. macrumors 65816

A group I belong to uses a google calendar to share events, etc. I'm wondering if there is a way for me to get access to it through the me.com web interface? I know that in iCal I can subscribe to a google calendar, which I do and it works, but if I look at my calendars via me.com (if I'm not at my own computer) I obviously don't see the google calendar.

Is it possible to hook in a google calendar to the me.com calendar as well so I would be able to see everything, no matter where I logged in from?

Ruahrc

2. macrumors 6502a

You can link a google calendar to a google email address which automatically updates to your iphone calendar if you have the google email setup on your phone. I just set mine up like this last week and works perfectly. Ironically, search google to find out how to do it!

3. macrumors 68000

I did the opposite, I added the Google cal link to MM and then it synched to iCal, my iPhone, iPad, etc.

4. macrumors 65816

marc11, Can you describe how you did that? All I see when adding a new MM calendar is just to create a new one with the plus button, but I can't set any settings for it.

NWI73, I'm trying to get the google calendar to show on the MM webapp, I already see it on iCal, iPod touch, etc.

Ruahrc

5. macrumors 68000

I am at work now and no access to my Mac, but if this remains unanswered when I get home later I will write up how I did it exactly. I just cannot recall off hand, it has been a while and I am a little hung over, lol.