Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3kids

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
I read the information and everything is fine except "Choose Signature" box that allows to make choices doesn't seem to work. I have the signature, but it won't automatically appear. Any ideas?

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
After making the signature in Mail preferences, did you drag it to your mail account? I.e. does it appear under your account in the Mail preference -> Signature window, or just under All signatures?

3kids

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
After making the signature in Mail preferences, did you drag it to your mail account? I.e. does it appear under your account in the Mail preference -> Signature window, or just under All signatures?

On the left I see All signatures. The middle box says Sig. #1 and the box on the right has what I typed. But the choose sig. box at the bottom that seems like it should pop up choices doesn't do anything. The box isn't even in regualr color; it is light.

What do I need to do to get what I typed to go on each sent message?

Thanks for your quick help!

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Isn't your mail accont(s) also in that left box? Just drag the signature from the middle box onto the mail account you want to use it with...

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 63

3kids

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
Oh my gosh, you're a genius! I needed to drag it to "Pop Account" then the box could be checked.

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.