Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
So, after using ichat.. I went adium and it has so many features! But I'm still stuck with the same problem with ichat as with adium... I can't figure out if there is profile and I can't get the other to see my font. Font color works, but not the font. :(

jackieonasses

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2004
the great OKLAHOMA....
dorqiekat said:
So, after using ichat.. I went adium and it has so many features! But I'm still stuck with the same problem with ichat as with adium... I can't figure out if there is profile and I can't get the other to see my font. Font color works, but not the font. :(
there is a profile, go to your preferences and your account, it is a tab there...

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
jackieonasses said:
do you want other people to see your new font? because the change font thingy is another tab in preferences... but why would you want another font anyways?

what do you mean new fonts? I saw that font thing on the tab, but it wont work... it wont change it, and others can't see it either. I've tried restarting adium to see if it'll kick in.. but it hasn't.

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
dorqiekat said:
Ooh, thanks. What about the fonts? :D
If you're typing in the "profile" window you should be able to hit command-T and bring up the fonts window. Sometimes the fonts can be a little weird, but this should work. It works for me in .71

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
other people won't see your font in adium. it will always show up as times new roman 12 to them unless you set it for them on their computer.

EDIT: Wow this thread is old, forget it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.