Adobe CS to CS 2

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gadgetgirl85, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. gadgetgirl85 macrumors 68040

    gadgetgirl85

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    #1
    I'm just wondering is there a massive upgrade from CS to CS 2? in terms of features etc and is it worth waiting for CS 3?
     
  2. mromero macrumors member

    mromero

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2005
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    #2
    If you do photography then I would say upgrade.
     
  3. Nermal Moderator

    Nermal

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2002
    Location:
    New Zealand
    #3
    Your sig says that you're planning to get an Intel system, so I'd wait for CS 3.
     
  4. gadgetgirl85 thread starter macrumors 68040

    gadgetgirl85

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    #4
    Yes my MBP is on its way being shipped :D
     
  5. Chundles macrumors G4

    Chundles

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2005
    #5
    If you can wait for CS3 (some time mid-next year) then you will get a Universal version which will run far better on your MBP than CS or CS2.
     

Share This Page