Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rocdoc32

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2013
Hi all- I am new to this forum so pardon me if I don't know all of the techy lingo.

I have two PS3's connected wirelessly to airport extreme. Both systems had been working fine until both playstation and apple released updates. Now both PS3's cannot find access point when I try to connect. I then also go to wireless set up on the PS3 and it can't find any wireless signal. Yet, my Macbook pro, ipad, iphone see 10+ wireless networks in the area. (BTW the XBox 360 connects just fine!) I took both systems to my local game console repair person thinking that an update caused the wireless cards to quit working. Guess what, both systems connected just fine to the internet. So, I brought them home and they both still can't find an access point. I am so frustrated. Sony customer service has no idea what the issue is. The repair person recommended checking for signal interference, so I set the system on the table and not in the entertainment center...to no avail! I also tried hardwire to it....and nothing....

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.