Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
iRachel said:
I agree it fits with the character, I just don't like it when people die. It makes me sad - even though I know they're really just actors :eek: :D
At least your favorite character (Rachel, obviously!) was fine and still on the job.

I like the little unknowns they left us with:
Will archaeologists eventually dig up Sloane in the year 3000 and let a robot named Bender keep his head in a jar?

Will Isabelle become a spy (since she already passed the spatial thinking test that's required for some reason in order to prove you can do heroic things like smash an innocent waitress in the face with your fist so you can steal her uniform)?

Will baby Jack have his own spin-off series named Bablias?

Will Isabelle and Jack call their dad Vaughn like everyone else does? After all, Isabelle called Marcus "Uncle Dixon", which is a bit formal.

Will Marshall write the first-ever widely propagated virus for Mac OS X, just to prove once and for all that it can be done?

Will Sydney and Vaughn go back to Sark hunting? Is the latter a sly reference to this? :cool:

iRachel

macrumors 6502a
Doctor Q said:
At least your favorite character (Rachel, obviously!) was fine and still on the job.

Yes, that would have been rather traumatizing to see Rachel killed. But my favorite characters are Jack and Irina - I'm still mad that they're both dead :mad:

Doctor Q said:
Will Sydney and Vaughn go back to Sark hunting? Is the latter a sly reference to this? :cool:

I've heard/seen rumors a few times that David Anders and some of the writers and producers are interested in a Sark spin-off. Of course, it would greatly help if I could remember where I saw these articles so I could provide links...

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
DJY said:
sigh...

and alas there is no Alias no more :(
Yes, every Wednesday I have to click on a file in the Finder and drag it somewhere holding down the command and option keys. That's the only way to get my alias fix for the week. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.