Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Any alternatives besides Comic Life or any program similar to it?
I used it and love it, the problem now is, i don't know how to pay for it as i don't know how to do paypal or i've not bought anything online...

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Comic Life is pretty much unique. They sell via eSellerate who accept PayPal and most major credit cards. If you do not have a credit card I'm not sure what you are meant to do.

If you buy a new Intel Mac you get it bundled :)

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
I doubt you'll find anything like it for free. If you have a credit card, just follow the online instructions to purchase or go to paypal and open an account. Good Luck.

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Don't be afraid of buying online (if that's the problem). I've heard a lot of people that are nervous about buying online. I've been buying online since '97 or '98 and have never once had anything bad happen. Of course I'm careful, don't buy from shady places, etc, but for the most part there's nothing to worry about. If you've got a credit card, buying Comic Life or any software for that matter, is just a matter of typing in what they ask for (name, credit card number, expiration, etc.)

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
I'm still a student and i don't have a credit card. I'll talk to my parents about buying it for me using their credit card.

kiwi-in-uk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2004
AU
SiliconAddict said:
Holy crap! That is a cool app. And it comes with the MacBooks you say? rawk. I'm going to have way too much fun with that. :D
Yeah - a lot of fun, easy, fast, and addictive.
And I've even started using it (inspired by an example on their site) for some simple business forms ("how to" sheets).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.