Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcsolas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013
I am wondering if there is any alternatives to iTunes, mainly in relation to internet radio. I used to be able to search through the pages of radio stations and get to a few I liked with keywords. They changed the search recently to only include songs, even when you are in the radio section of the app. That aside from heaps of other changes I dont like, I am really looking for options here.

First, just for internet radio, are there any decent apps? As well, I only need an app for listening to songs and radio, is there any recommended apps for that?

mcsolas

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 4, 2013
Yes or course but I didn't know there was a OSX version available. Just got that going, looks like it will be nice to have.

Still, looking fore more options, maybe one you dont have to login to use. Something that lets you access similar stations to what is in the list on iTunes. I just want to be able to bookmark the ones I want or save them in some more organized way than I can with iTunes.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.