Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jackDozen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2022
Was debating between otter and amfilm, but went with the latter given the price point. It was very easy to install, usually I have had bad experiences with screen protectors. Very impressed! Anyone else had a different experience?

zephiK

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2021
I bought this pre release for the 14 Pro Max and it has been great. I prefer it over the Spigen screen protector since the dust remover covers the whole screen which makes it easier to pull any dust from the screen prior to installation.

fastmax

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
The amFilm is legit. High quality tempered glass with a generous and effective install kit for $10. I installed it on a 14 P & PM with a perfect result each time.

rajiv_ht

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2022
The amFilm one was great. I got it and using on my Iphone14 pro. I would get this one as you get 2 for about $12 now. And if you register you will get it replaced if it breaks. They all break in f we drop them hard and need to be replaced so no need to spend a lot and go for otter.

amFilm 2 Pack OneTouch Glass Screen Protector Compatible for iPhone 14 Pro 6.1 Inch 2022, Easiest Installation, Dynamic Island Compatible, Bubble Free and Full Coverage Case Friendly. https://www.amazon.com/amFilm-Protector-Compatible-Installation-Friendly/dp/B0B645YQCL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.