Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kitki83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Los Angeles
Sorry this must bother people alot but I want to be well educated on my choice.
I want Mac Pro;Default setup

Processor

I been reading the forums about processors coming out in other models and what not. Iam lost are they significantly going to change the current intel apples?

The graphics card Question
I cant find information about Nvidia I got word from going to Frys long time ago that the Nvidia are bad and ATI are better as in heat and other issues. I got an ATI and i like it alot for PC. Just wanted to get feedback.

Hard Drive

Omg i drooled soo much FOUR EVEN 5. Nuff said

Noise
I wanted to know since my computer is sometimes left over night on does it make alot of noice my old G4 700mhz desktop was sooo loud. Keep in mind its either rendering or doing some type of processing mostly rendering

Iam a grphic designer who wants to go into web design and video (aftereffects and Final Cut). In case you wanted to know the reasons why iam using the computer for

Is there official press realese to The Next Mac convention which I hear may be in France.

Sorry iam those type of people who triple checks on things to make sure I dont regret what iam gettng

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
kitki83 said:
Sorry this must bother people alot but I want to be well educated on my choice.
I want Mac Pro;Default setup

Processor

I been reading the forums about processors coming out in other models and what not. Iam lost are they significantly going to change the current intel apples?

The Mac Pro just came out, it has the newest processor, Xeon. The ones predicted about the other computers, mostly Merom is the one talked about, will not really "significantly" change the current computers. They'll be a little faster and be 64-bit.

The next event is Paris Expo, it's definitely in France, not "maybe." ;) :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.