Any body order from Jr.com or Amazon.com?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by PhiLnNO, Mar 12, 2008.

1. PhiLnNO macrumors newbie

I was thinking of buying a mac pro from one these stores. Save alot of money with out the tax. Anybody have any experience with theme?

2. dcl macrumors regular

dcl

Amazon is very dependable - Have ordered numerous items from both Amazon & Jr.com

Ordered last Macbook from Amazon - Fast to ship it, No problems/ marks / scratches / or dead pixals, and the rebate was paid as promised.

3. Hoo03 macrumors regular

I've ordered from both and they're both very reliable. My macbook pro was from amazon and just like dcl, mine was in a pristine condition.

As for J&R, I just ordered my iPhone case yesterday, and I just got an e-mail notification that they've already shipped my item and it will be delivered tomorrow via ups grounds. Now that's a fast service.

4. pastrychef macrumors 68040

pastrychef

My experiences with Amazon have been great. When I ordered my Mac Pro form them, I chose free shipping and it still got to me in two days. Plus, their priced ended up being the best with rebate and no tax.

5. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

You can't go wrong with either site. I am an Amazon Prime member, which is so worth it if you order often.

6. bill hilly macrumors newbie

Thanks for the kind words about JR.com. I work here and we're proud of our site. By the way, we also have a merchant store on Amazon.

7. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

J&R is great, they're a real store here in NYC. I've ordered from them a couple times and I've always been very pleased with shipping speed and price.

8. thagomizer macrumors 6502

I've ordered from both, never had any problems.

Amazon is great with returns, I recently had to return a video card and there was no hassle, they even paid the reverse shipping.

9. PhiLnNO thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the peace of mind. I'll go with who ever is cheapest after shipping.

Is the apple service plan worth the extra $250?