Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mavimao

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2005
Lyon, France
That is if you are running windows XP/Vista. (7 not mentioned but I assume it's ok.) See this compatibility link. Mac support being developed.

So Quake Live plays in your browser window? How does it play and how important is your computer hardware? There was a story about playing games via browser that it would take away the need to constantly upgrade hardware. I wonder how true that is?

Um your compatibility link is a bit wack. I just played Quake Live on my Macbook Pro in Snow Leopard 2 minutes ago.

Salacion

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
(1) Bioshock
(2) Call of Duty 4
(3) Call of Duty 2
(4) Quake 4
(5) Unreal Tournament

Time Clock

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2004
Hemet, CA
I like Killing Floor. It's co-op and it takes place during the Zombiepocalypse. I've had loads of fun on that one. I haven't played in a while because my current mouse sucks. It runs great on my 2.26 core2duo mac mini.

APtalent

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 5, 2010
I like Killing Floor. It's co-op and it takes place during the Zombiepocalypse. I've had loads of fun on that one. I haven't played in a while because my current mouse sucks. It runs great on my 2.26 core2duo mac mini.

!!!

Didn't know valve ported it to OS X. Gonna have to check it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.