Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slipper

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 19, 2003
anyone here know of a good client management and tracking software? i need to be able catagorize by clients, prospective clients, cold or hot leads... etc.

ive looked at MYOB and Quickbooks but i need something more geared towards salespersons.

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I am in constant search to make my sales/marketing job responsibilities as productive and efficient as possible. I have not yet found the software which help me to manage my sales prospects, gaining accounts, and maintaining accounts.
I am torn between Mac and Windows platform. For Windows, I can go with ACT!. But, I I stay with Mac for this purpose, Daylite is the main app in this field. There are many mixed reviews on Daylite by the actual users. Once I make a choice, I would like to stick with it. As an example, MS's Money is a good app to manage my finance (while I hear so many negative pots on Quicken's Mac version). I want to use Mac apps as much as possible. But if there is no good one around, I would have to look at the other side.

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
If you are using Daylite, can you comment your review of that program? There are a few other options, Act! and Goldmine (about which, I heard terrible reviews because of the difficulty to use that app).

earlmike3

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2013
ServiceProz.net is a leading web based solution that will give your growing business a competitive edge.

Our software will let you customize your services and programs. It will allow you to schedule your appointments daily, weekly or monthly.

We provide a complete solution for the customer tracking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.