any good client management/tracking software?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by slipper, Mar 28, 2005.

1. slipper macrumors 68000

slipper

anyone here know of a good client management and tracking software? i need to be able catagorize by clients, prospective clients, cold or hot leads... etc.

ive looked at MYOB and Quickbooks but i need something more geared towards salespersons.

2. tjwett macrumors 68000

tjwett

You need to checkout DayLite, it sounds perfect for what you need. Great app, great developer with great customer service. It is a super powerful CRM (Customer Relationship Management) app with a very easy to use interface. You'd be sorry not to give it a shot.

http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/index.html

3. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

I am in constant search to make my sales/marketing job responsibilities as productive and efficient as possible. I have not yet found the software which help me to manage my sales prospects, gaining accounts, and maintaining accounts.
    I am torn between Mac and Windows platform. For Windows, I can go with ACT!. But, I I stay with Mac for this purpose, Daylite is the main app in this field. There are many mixed reviews on Daylite by the actual users. Once I make a choice, I would like to stick with it. As an example, MS's Money is a good app to manage my finance (while I hear so many negative pots on Quicken's Mac version). I want to use Mac apps as much as possible. But if there is no good one around, I would have to look at the other side.

4. YS2003 macrumors 68020

YS2003

If you are using Daylite, can you comment your review of that program? There are a few other options, Act! and Goldmine (about which, I heard terrible reviews because of the difficulty to use that app).

5. D0ct0rteeth macrumors 65816

D0ct0rteeth

prob not exactly what you are looking for, but I use basecamp and activecollab.

6. earlmike3 macrumors newbie

ServiceProz.net is a leading web based solution that will give your growing business a competitive edge.

Our software will let you customize your services and programs. It will allow you to schedule your appointments daily, weekly or monthly.

We provide a complete solution for the customer tracking.