Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Argelius

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2005
I searched and searched and read and read, but couldn't find anything other than people wanting one.

So, are there any rumors about a Bluetooth version of the Mighty Mouse being released anytime soon?

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
A lot of our members have expressed the desire to have a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse. Some were hoping for Paris Expo. Now your guess is as good as anyone else's. The only thing for sure is the Mac mini next week and shipping of the first Intel Mac June 2006.

jiv3turkey748

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2004
atlanta
a lot of people have been talking about a bt mighty mouse but there hasnt been any rumors on it or anything else that could give us an idea of when it will come out

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
I wouldn't touch a bluetooth mighty mouse, seeing the current crappiness of the Mighty Mouse. (I might consider one if they fixed the problems, especially with the dying scrollball.)

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
Argelius said:
I searched and searched and read and read, but couldn't find anything other than people wanting one.

So, are there any rumors about a Bluetooth version of the Mighty Mouse being released anytime soon?

Apple movd all their wired mice to Mighty Mouses, so the Pro BT mous upgrade is due.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
I'm not even sure if it had BT that i would give up my MX 1000 for a wireless nipple mouse... Maybe for my laptop, but im not too fond of the nipple mouse to start with.

Ed

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
Ed H said:
I'm not even sure if it had BT that i would give up my MX 1000 for a wireless nipple mouse... Maybe for my laptop, but im not too fond of the nipple mouse to start with.

Ed
I would love for it to go BT. I have a the wired one now and I would probably buy a BT one the moment it came out. But it's all about personal preference I suppose.

As for when to expect it, my guess is during MWSF '06 or so.

wrxguy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2005
Deepest Regions of Hell
get a MX1000 and save yourself the hastle...its 100x the mouse the MightyMouse is..its not bluetooth but it is wireless usb and comes with a desktop charger, the built in battery lasts forever but when it gets low you can just recharge it....plus it would probably be cheaper than the BT MightyMouse

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.