Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saintforlife

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 25, 2011
Has anyone here gone from the iPhone 11 to the new 2022 SE for size reasons and just wanting a smaller phone in general? Any regrets after making the switch? How hard is it to get used to the bezels again after not dealing with bezels for a few years on the phone?

Reactions: BluefinTuna

ozapple

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2022
Haven't gone to the SE, but I picked up my old 6s the other day (same size), and I actually prefer it in the hand to my 13 Pro. So light and easy to handle, still enjoy the home button too. The 13 is obviously far superior in every other way, but there is something to be said for the simplicity and form factor of these smaller phones.

Reactions: saintforlife

Ivanzz

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2021
I went from iPhone 11 to the new SE 2022 and now keep both.

The bezels: I am on the another side. I do not like the (left/right) bezel of my iphone11, but OK with the SE bezel. That means I do not mind the top/bottom bezel of SE. It took me quite long time to adapt the iPhone 11 bezels which stand out and look very thick when cases on. So I bought the new iPhone SE immediately after it launched.

The front size on SE is indeed smaller and not that comfortable for long-term reading/surfing. but it is nice for light use.

LostAggie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2011
I switched from the 11 to the SE3. My 11 was getting ready for a 2nd battery replacement so I jumped ship. I can’t tolerate the OLED screens so it was this or go Android.

majkom

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2011
i do consider it, unfortunately, camera system on 11 is better than on se3.. that is deal breaker, for now

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.