Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nicholasg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2011

Now that you can use it without having all your photos in iCloud Photos, I wondered if anyone has given it a trial? And with a life time license only costing $119.99, it seems like a bargain, especially as they keep adding more and more functionality.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderSkunk

Teletypewriter

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2021

Now that you can use it without having all your photos in iCloud Photos, I wondered if anyone has given it a trial? And with a life license only costing $119.99, it seems like a bargain, especially as they keep adding more and more functionality.
During Late November 2023, they ran a special: 1 year subscription for $9.99. It applied to MAC, IOS, and IPADOS.

ThunderSkunk

macrumors 68040
Dec 31, 2007
Milwaukee Area

Now that you can use it without having all your photos in iCloud Photos, I wondered if anyone has given it a trial? And with a life license only costing $119.99, it seems like a bargain, especially as they keep adding more and more functionality.
Of the few Co’s up to the job of importing a Lightroom catalog preserving local edits, we have C1, Affinity & Pixelmator, and since C1 can’t be bothered, & Affinity spent their time on a publisher app instead, I’m very glad to finally see PM working on a dedicated photography app. Maybe they will finally provide us with an offramp from Adobe. Every PixelMator app I’ve bought over the years has been a favorite to use. I’ll continue to support whatever they do.

Reactions: USAntigoon
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.