Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
This is what I have (color is used on hover):

facebook_color.png facebook_bw.png

linkedin_color.png linkedin_bw.png

I need one with red background and yellow AIM guy, and one for Skype. PLEASE, macrumors brothers. :apple: :D

Nov 28, 2010
located
Did you create them yourself, of so, do you still have the file (PSD or whatever) you created them in? It would be much easier to do this, without the text in it, as that complicates things a bit.

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
Did you create them yourself, of so, do you still have the file (PSD or whatever) you created them in? It would be much easier to do this, without the text in it, as that complicates things a bit.

No, I did not create them. If so, it would be easy like you say. I googled "Facebook icons" and "twitter icons" and picked these two because they matched. That's why I need two more made because I wasn't able to find one for AIM and Skype. Thank you for your comment and for viewing my thread.

Nov 28, 2010
located
No, I did not create them. If so, it would be easy like you say. I googled "Facebook icons" and "twitter icons" and picked these two because they matched. That's why I need two more made because I wasn't able to find one for AIM and Skype. Thank you for your comment and for viewing my thread.

Did you find similar icons on your journey, ones with the same background, but without the text?
If so, you could do it yourself in Preview.

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
Did you find similar icons on your journey, ones with the same background, but without the text?
If so, you could do it yourself in Preview.

I did not, which lead me to asking for help here. I know there is some talented people on here. I just need to find the generous one. Anyone?

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
Ended up loosing the starburst effect, and made them myself. Thanks for viewing. If anyone would like them, just ask.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.