Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
I was looking to buy a bag for travel for my iPad Pro 9.7, something simple and nice looking and I really like the overall appearance of this bag. I was wondering if anyone here owns it and has any experience with the bag that they can share. I know that the bag was originally made for the iPad Air, but since the Air and Pro 9.7 model have the exact same dimensions. Does the bag have cutouts for the Pro's 4 speakers and button/camera arrangements?

I am particularly interested if you can slide in your ipad with a silicone case on? I have the Apple Smart Keyboard and Silicone Back to protect it, The smart keyboard I'm not too concerned as it can just snap off easily. If not will I be able to fit my iPad on the inside of the bag instead?

Does this bag have enough space to store my apple smart keyboard, earpods, power adapter, phone, wallet, passport, etc?

Also does it have a place to hold pens? This would be great because I have an Apple Pencil.

https://www.incase.com/shop/messenger-bags/incase-field-bag-view-for-ipad-air/

cibonak

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2014
Montreal
This bag is pratically as heavier as the ipad. Look carefully at the weight otherwise it is not useful

212rikanmofo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 31, 2003
Heavy? I own bags much larger than that for my macbook pro 15 and 17, and had no problems, so i'm sure this bag can't be as heavy as those. i rather have 1 bag than carry multiple backpacks and a bag. I'm looking to simplify my traveling experience with less clutter to carry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.