Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skeen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2007
London, England
I jailbroke (?) my iPhone yesterday, and today I've had issues with Safari - acting up, restarting, shutting down. I restarted the phone and it's fine now...but I'm worried it'll happen again, or get worse.

Anyone had any such issues?

jamesarm97

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
most likely. I had the same problems and would uninstall summerboard and it would start working. Installed summerboard and would act up. Someone finally mentioned to disable the Dim Wallpaper option and since then has been working like a charm.

- James

skeen

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2007
London, England
most likely. I had the same problems and would uninstall summerboard and it would start working. Installed summerboard and would act up. Someone finally mentioned to disable the Dim Wallpaper option and since then has been working like a charm.

- James

Aw man, but it's a mess without dim wallpaper. Hm, I'll wait for an update. Thanks. :)

mpuck972

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2007
Only problem I have had is deciding which apps to install and use. I'm also addicted to check installer every few hours to see whats new, and whats updated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.