Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
That looks pretty slick, wonder how well it would work and how practical it would be...anyway good find im sure alot of 15" powerbook users would be very interested,

Shadow

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I feel it is too thin for my taste. I think my hand gets hurt after a few hours of use.... I prefer I go with full feature Logitech mouse which is very comfortable to use. For on the road use, I have the notebook mouse (MS Laser notebook mouse and Logitech V500, and a few other Logitech notebook mice); but, at home, I prefer using the fully ergonomically shaped mouse. I have also started using Wacom tablet on the regular basis with one of my Macs (because it is better for my hands) along with my Tablet PC.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I've seen it before and it seems sooo cool... but I don't know how ergonomic is is. I have wrist problems as it is.

esaleris

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2005
"which is equipped with a PC slot"

I haven't seen any PC slots in recent Macs... That's where it needs to be plugged in, to charge... So I doubt it'll work in Macs.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
esaleris said:
"which is equipped with a PC slot"

I haven't seen any PC slots in recent Macs... That's where it needs to be plugged in, to charge... So I doubt it'll work in Macs.

I thought the PB 15" and 17" have them. iBook 12", PB 12", and MBP need not apply, though. :( Although, I guess you could get an external PC card USB drive or something like that.

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
Looks interesting. Like the others here I'm not quite sure how easy it will be to use considering its shape.

Another thing. It charges whilst its in the PC-card slot. That's fine, but that also means that you have to have it in there when you're computer is ON in order to it to charge. So whilst it's doing that you're back to your trackpad... hmmm :rolleyes:

arcobb

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2005
Colorado
mfacey said:
Looks interesting. Like the others here I'm not quite sure how easy it will be to use considering its shape.

Another thing. It charges whilst its in the PC-card slot. That's fine, but that also means that you have to have it in there when you're computer is ON in order to it to charge. So whilst it's doing that you're back to your trackpad... hmmm :rolleyes:

For guy like me that isn't a big issue. My Laptop is my only computer and it is on a lot at home and would have a chance to charge. I think it could work great!

Mr. Mister

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2006
I never got the appeal of mini-mice for laptops, is it so you can use it on the dead space next to the trackpad? Or just so it's light in your laptop bag?

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
Mr. Mister said:
I never got the appeal of mini-mice for laptops, is it so you can use it on the dead space next to the trackpad? Or just so it's light in your laptop bag?

More to be light in your laptop bag. I would think that it would put some serious scratches on your laptop otherwise.

Mr. Mister

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2006
mfacey said:
More to be light in your laptop bag. I would think that it would put some serious scratches on your laptop otherwise.
Eh, since you're already carrying a five-pound laptop, I'd think that adding a "bulky" normal sized mouse would be worth the ergonomic comfort for me at least. :/

dylomel

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2004
that mouse looks really convenient....except ibook doesn't have that slot for storing :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.