Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
Bottom line of this gay marriage fight is on the biological level...it doesnt produce anything. Gay unions cannot procreate, therefor offer nothing to the gene pool and really are useless for us. Since God is fake, and we evolved, then we should be opposed to you fabulous people from holding back your fabulous genes!i

Marriage isn't about procreating. So how exactly does what you just said factor in?

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
Marriage isn't about procreating. So how exactly does your point factor in?

Face the music bro. Gays can't procreate so why would us straight animals be in favor of you? I want you to share your genes.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
Bottom line of this gay marriage fight is on the biological level...it doesnt produce anything. Gay unions cannot procreate, therefor offer nothing to the gene pool and really are useless for us. Since God is fake, and we evolved, then we should be opposed to you fabulous people from holding back your fabulous genes!i

I have two children.

And I can almost guarantee after reading your illogical rantings that they are going to do more for our gene pool than you will.

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
Face the music bro. Gays can't procreate so why would us straight animals be in favor of you? I want you to share your genes.

First of all, I'm not your "bro".

Second, I never said I was gay.

Third, there's numerous gay people that have greatly contributed to society and humanity.

likemyorbs

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
Third, there's numerous gay people that have greatly contributed to society and humanity.

But he wants their genes bro. Honestly if he wants men's genes so bad, he should just visit a sperm bank and help himself. Because there's a total lack of jizz and eggs in this world. These people need to get real.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
First of all, I'm not your "bro".

Second, I never said I was gay.

I didn't say they didn't contribute to society, did I? I said they wont share genes. Ricky Martin owes us kids. His kids with his genes/

Seriously, you Christian haters reduce humans to animals then expect us to act like we have a soul and should care about your feelings? We're animals. We care about biology and genetics only. What hives?

likemyorbs

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008
NJ
Ricky Martin owes us kids. His kids with his genes/

They are his genetically, he used a surrogate mother. Next stupid point?

I feel like I'm arguing with an alzheimer's patient because this is completely irrelevant to same sex marriage and we keep going in circles.

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
I didn't say they didn't contribute to society, did I? I said they wont share genes. Ricky Martin owes us kids. His kids with his genes/

Seriously, you Christian haters reduce humans to animals then expect us to act like we have a soul and should care about your feelings? We're animals. We care about biology and genetics only. What hives?

Actually, that's what separates humans from animals is our ability for rational thought.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009

You do know that with a surrogate a gay man can have a child with his genes? :rolleyes:

Heterosexual couples use surrogates and artificial insemination and in-vitro fertilization all of the time. Should we let them know that they aren't contributing to the "gene pool"?

MuddyPaws1

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2012

Maybe the unions should be encouraged and eventually it will evolve out of the gene pool. I mean if we evolved then logically that is what should happen.

BobVB

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2002
Jesus did not address child-molestation either; neither is it one of the Ten Commandments. Does that make it okay?

Humorous since the biblical fathers held that the age of consent was 12 for girls and 13 for boys. In that aspect sexual immorality has been bound to a higher standard than it was then.

Christians know that a gay couple can follow Christ's Law just as well as a straight one and that is all Christians are required to do. For all things compatible with that Law they were given the power to bind and loosen requirements as the times and need requires. Sex is a purely terrestrial dogma, Jesus said there was no sex in heaven - it is exactly this kind of issue that Christians were allows to change as our understanding changed.

So yes, despite what the ChINOs say, it is alright for a woman to teach a man, to have their head uncovered in church, buy a car on the Sabbath, shoot move the Sabbath, take over a pagan holiday to celebrate Christ's birth on a day not His birthday, charge interest on a loan, get into heaven in spite of unrepentant self-abuse, etc.

To real Chirstians who accept Christ's light yoke, marriage equality is in keeping with His Law.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
They are his genetically, he used a surrogate mother. Next stupid point?

I feel like I'm arguing with an alzheimer's patient because this is completely irrelevant to same sex marriage and we keep going in circles.

That's cheating. He didn't sniff her out, decipher her genes vs his, then battle for the right to mate.

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
That's cheating. He didn't sniff her out, decipher her genes vs his, then battle for the right to mate.

Cheating? I hope you never used medical services or technology in your life. I also hope you've never used a vehicle and have walked everywhere. In fact, why are you cheating and using a computer right now?

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
You do know that with a surrogate a gay man can have a child with his genes? :rolleyes:

Heterosexual couples use surrogates and artificial insemination and in-vitro fertilization all of the time. Should we let them know that they aren't contributing to the "gene pool"?

Animal kingdom has no use for bad genes mating. You are killing out species. Soon apes will regain control.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
You do know that straight unions can produce gay children, don't you?

Yea, and last i checked, no ones knows what causes homosex. in the animal kingdom. Point?

See what I've done? I removed the Jesus bashing. Jesus isn't the problem here. It's the wild lion stag inside me That wants a level playing field for my genes.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
Yep, genetic abnormalities happen, I know. Doesn't mean they survive in the wild. Some deer are born white or half white. They rarely survive because it is abnormal.

----------

lol

Oh noes. Race cards come flYning now.

Well I've got to go to sleep. Got to go play engineer tomorrow. Hopefully i wake up free and not in time out for all my mischief.

MuddyPaws1

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2012
So, you're calling me a genetic abnormality?

:rolleyes:

What would you call it? The argument is "we don't chose to be this way, we are born this way". That's genetic. Well, that at a biological level is unnatural. A species can not survive that way.

----------

Oh noes. Race cards come flYning now.

Well I've got to go to sleep. Got to go play engineer tomorrow. Hopefully i wake up free and not in time out for all my mischief.

Me too. at least it passed some time.

xShane

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2012
United States
What would you call it? The argument is "we don't chose to be this way, we are born this way". That's genetic. Well, that at a biological level is unnatural. A species can not survive that way.

----------

Me too. at least it passed some time.

un·nat·u·ral
/ˌənˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
Adjective

Contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal.
Not existing in nature; artificial.

Yet, it occurs in many species.

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009

There has been homosexuality for as long as there have been human beings. Homosexuality even exists in the animal kingdom.

And we're all still around.

Someone smarter and more scientific may even argue that it helps with population control....

That said, I have 2 children.....

But because Kim Kardashian isn't a "genetic abnormality", it's perfectly Ok for her to get married 3 or 4 times, for 10 minutes per marriage.....But, me? I'm going to hell. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.