Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SgtPepper23

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2010
Los Angeles, California
I hope this doesn't kill my LTE like all the betas did... I think its going to drop at 12:00 pm pacific time. Ladies and gents, get your fingers ready for all the tapping and/or clicking!

testcard

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
I was hoping they'd announce a few more features for the News app to be honest. I hate that there's no 'end' to the news stream. I used to love using Zite cause you'd eventually run out of stories and you felt like you'd seen everything and you'd return later. But Apple News just gives you endless lists of articles and you have to actively decide to abandon it.
I was a great fan of Zite too. Presumably no down-vote option in the News app? It needs one.

BreuerEditor

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2008
New Jersey
Software update on iPhone says I'm up to date at 9.2.1 but iTunes says update available - 9.2.1

Odd.

View attachment 622227

And here I am thinking it was just me...I've been having that issue for the past few weeks (trying to see if 9.3 got pushed through). I'm doing an OTA update on both my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 right now since I don't know what's going on with iTunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.