Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DickArmAndHarT

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 22, 2004
Occasionaly when typing on my bluethooth wireless keyboard and mouse, the keyboard ill type a letter and it will repeat it 20/30 times. "hey hooooooooooow are you" Kinda like. A few months ago i called apple on the issue and several others and they said the logic board needs to be replaced and would fix this problem Well they fixed all sorts of things but the problems still there. Any suggestions??

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
DickArmAndHarT said:
Occasionaly when typing on my bluethooth wireless keyboard and mouse, the keyboard ill type a letter and it will repeat it 20/30 times. "hey hooooooooooow are you" Kinda like. A few months ago i called apple on the issue and several others and they said the logic board needs to be replaced and would fix this problem Well they fixed all sorts of things but the problems still there. Any suggestions??

what other bluetooth devices are connected. my brother had a similar problem, it ended up being his phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.