Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Of course, I hope I'm wrong and that there will be an iWatch announcement :)

I hope there will be as well. My only thing is, will apple do a bundle with the iPhone 6 and an iWatch like samsung does, or will it be a huge separate expense? Ik that samsung's isn't free, but if i'm remembering correctly, its a whole lot cheaper when doing a bundle, but who knows, i could just be making this up as a go along!;)

----------

also, what does anyone think that white building out front will be used for?

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
will I be able to start over from the beginning if I am 30 minutes late? (Apple TV)

yes... you can start the stream from the beginning on any device, as long as the event is still running at the time. If it is within an hour or so after its done, you will need to wait until it's either posted on Apple's website or on their podcast page on itunes or in the podcasts app to watch.

miket0429

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2011
Orlando
yes... you can start the stream from the beginning on any device, as long as the event is still running at the time. If it is within an hour or so after its done, you will need to wait until it's either posted on Apple's website or on their podcast page on itunes or in the podcasts app to watch.

Thank you for the confirmation

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I'm literally dying from all the anxiety right now. I hope I can sleep!!! Also, who else will be buying on the release day? :D:D:D

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Here we go! The final moments of speculation before the real thing. The remain 6 moments (6 min. 6 sec. and just 6 sec.) will also be uploaded, hopefully...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 64

Arran

macrumors 601
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
I vote NFC is not for payments. It's for location-aware iPhone unlocking. Wear a watch, unlocked, etc. NFC only requires one device for power. That means technically your iWatch can have the signature but not use ANY power. Just food for thought.

It's not just for payments. It's not just for unlocking your iPhone.

I can see it being used to effortlessly unlock everything. Macs, front doors, your car, hotel rooms, airport boarding gates, library checkouts, etc.

You'll wear it all the time and it will become your key to the world. Using its sensors it will 'learn' your unique biometric signature. If someone steals it and puts it on, it will sense a different signature and shut down. Your world is secure.

markyr17

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2010
Can't wait to see the same old crap remade.

Oooh. Same OS on a larger screen. So innovative.

Except it's a different OS, iOS8, with which most of the code has been completely changed, they have introduced a new programming language, are allowing tweaks such as widgets and keyboards. I could go on with all the new features, but I won't.

But... The same OS? What did you want, android on the thing?

abshole765

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Except it's a different OS, iOS8, with which most of the code has been completely changed, they have introduced a new programming language, are allowing tweaks such as widgets and keyboards. I could go on with all the new features, but I won't.

But... The same OS? What did you want, android on the thing?

Yawn.
Do other companies release new OSs every iteration? Seems stupid.

It wasn't a shot at the OS, but y'all can enjoy your pancake looking phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.