Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brenton

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2004
Florida
Hello. Can somebody please tell me the length of the apple Keyboard and mouse and also I might want to get a mac mini and hook it up to my 40" TV Im getting

What is the length

Thanks

RGunner

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2002
Midnight Sun
Go bluetooth

the standard Apple keyboard is about 3' and you can add extensions to your hearts content (but its messy looking).

buy the bluetooth module and the keyboard / mouse. using it here on the old S900 and it cant be beat with a TV setup.

plinden

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
RGunner said:
the standard Apple keyboard is about 3' and you can add extensions to your hearts content (but its messy looking).

I don't have an Apple keyboard so can't measure one, but it's definitely not much different in size from my Kensington keyboard, which is 18"x7"

RGunner

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2002
Midnight Sun
im sorry

I thought he / she wanted to know the length of the "cord". why would anyone want to know the length of a keyboard?

plinden

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
RGunner said:
I thought he / she wanted to know the length of the "cord". why would anyone want to know the length of a keyboard?

Storage? Anyway, cord length makes more sense, but still ... not being clear does cause confusion.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
Without a tape measure infront of me, its maybe about 2ft In the box is also an extention which think adds about 2 and half feet..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.