Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
well, it sounds like the "free" WiFi is part of the data package, which is interesting. I believe here in the US certain AT&T customers get complimentary access to AT&T WiFi hotspots, but it's not part of the phone's data plan the way it appears to be with O2.

what do u mean?it comes of your 1400 pages?

eenu

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Manchester, UK
200 texts, 200 mins unlinited data £35, that will do for me

lmao for £35 on o2 you get 600mins, 1000 texts free nokia N95 with GPS, free 1GB card with UK maps loaded free long weekend caller or texter and as of the 1st October unlimited data.....

and you still want to get the iphone!? Your either stupid or insane

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Me, I'm going to wait for the next iPhone with 3G and, I hope, a more competitive pricing structure.

that's your choice, but at the end of the day how much per month for blackberrys etc(not that i know much about them)

this price is one i can justify the mins and texts i will use and i will have an iphone which i've been waiting for all year, a good morning all round roll on 9th nov

Philsy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2004
South coast of England
that's your choice, but at the end of the day how much per month for blackberrys etc(not that i know much about them)

this price is one i can justify the mins and texts i will use and i will have an iphone which i've been waiting for all year, a good morning all round roll on 9th nov

I pay a lot less for my SE 3G phone and couldn't justify the cost of an iPhone right now, especially as I tend to update my phone each year. One day, though...

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
I pay a lot less for my SE 3G phone and couldn't justify the cost of an iPhone right now, especially as I tend to update my phone each year. One day, though...

3G just doesn't bother me. its the best ipod a cool phone and i want one.

if i want a fast connection I'll come home and use my mac!!!!

eenu

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Manchester, UK

see post 329..... your insane

netdog

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
London
I have to agree that the O2 plan is just plain stinky, particularly as they are charging £269 for the phone.

emotion

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2004
Manchester, UK
Then why would BBC in its future plans use the already iconic image of the iphone with bbc content on it if its that in bed with microsoft? there would be a brown zune instead. i see a deal with the companies to have content availible. The bbc in all its equal oppertunities and neutral standpoint have the ability to offer the same services to either side in the os wars. I dont expect the bbc to only offer people the option to stream to a web browser to stream there content on the move....

I don't either but that is the plan. The iPlaer project is headed by someone who's come from MS.

Fairplay DRM isn't good enough for BBC's plans (ie. not strong enough).

Sesshi

macrumors G3
Jun 3, 2006
One Nation Under Gordon
I have to agree that the O2 plan is just plain stinky, particularly as they are charging £269 for the phone.

Dunno. It's a lot less stinky than my current data plan with O2. It would actually work out cheaper for me right now if I got an iPhone with the £35 plan, threw away the iPhone and put a real UMPC - one of my UX390Ns - on EDGE on the SIM.

nickbates

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2007
And he is not in prison? I am no expert but it sounds like what he is doing is questionable at best. I thought the Sarbains-Oxly Act (spelling?) included laws around this?

Anyway, I am waiting for Apple to announce a special Ginza Apple Store event for the Japan launch of hte iPhone!

He explains that, though it is illegal, how easy it is to get away with it.

Neither Jim Cramer nor anyone at thestreet.com have ever admitted to doing that. If they had, they'd be facing criminal charges.

Please provide links to these so-called public admissions or quit spreading false information.

Are you serious? Pretty big statement for someone who has no clue... this has been all over the news for the past couple of months! Before YOU start accusing ME of spreading false information, you need to do your research; and I shouldn't have to do it for you but, for an actual video of Jim Cramer himself explaining exactly how he illegally does this:

http://www.mymoneyblog.com/archives/2007/03/cramer-admits-to-manipulating-markets-calls-sec-stupid.html

And for further googling:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Jim+Cramer+admits+to+rumors&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.