Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mudodonbond

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2015
USA
When I was using Apple Music last week at my school where I don't get cell or wifi(yet) my music would work but this week as soon as I don't have an Internet connection all my music that I tap on even the ones that were purchased get a message (in the attachment) anyone else having this problem. This also happens to my dad on his 6 on iOS 8.4.1 and I'm on iOS 9 DB 5

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 131

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
It looks like you were trying to play Drake. And since you're in the artist view list I assume you initiated the playing by tapping the artwork to the left of the artist name? (This plays all songs for that artist) If so are ALL the 8 albums you have for Drake stored on the phone for offline use? (Synced or downloaded for offline) If all the above is correct then it simply just started or got to a song you don't have stored locally on the phone and therefore couldn't play from lack of cell/wifi.

Mudodonbond

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2015
USA
It looks like you were trying to play Drake. And since you're in the artist view list I assume you initiated the playing by tapping the artwork to the left of the artist name? (This plays all songs for that artist) If so are ALL the 8 albums you have for Drake stored on the phone for offline use? (Synced or downloaded for offline) If all the above is correct then it simply just started or got to a song you don't have stored locally on the phone and therefore couldn't play from lack of cell/wifi.
I have all my music downloaded for offline play.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.