Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GSWForever8

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 10, 2021
I am interested in getting an Apple One subscription, but the price seems quite high. Does anyone know if there are any deals besides the one month free trial?

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
It's ok if you use all the stuff to its fullest. They need a way to give a discount if you already have a part on some promo, and they need annual for One, and not just parts. And give Annual for all the individual parts already.

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
Unfortunately, nothing for A1 :( Closest I can come up with are some of their individual services (which I hear are their least used ones), and they require a Costco membership...

Apple Arcade and Apple TV+, each for $45 per year. Latter is a more notable discount since ATV+ went up in price. From $50 to $70 per year (still at $5 a month from before, to $7 a month now).

News+ is $90 per year, as opposed to $10 a month.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
If you are a Verizon wireless customer, they have a top-tier plan that includes APPLE ONE and APPLE ONE FAMILY.

The plan does save you a few dollars off of purchasing it separately. For instance, ONE is $10 per month as an add-on (compared to $19.95 full price) and FAMILY is $20 (compared to $25.95 full price).

Of course, you need to be a Verizon wireless customer and have interest in all the wireless features the plan offers

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
Unfortunately, nothing for A1 :( Closest I can come up with are some of their individual services (which I hear are their least used ones), and they require a Costco membership...

Apple Arcade and Apple TV+, each for $45 per year. Latter is a more notable discount since ATV+ went up in price. From $50 to $70 per year (still at $5 a month from before, to $7 a month now).

News+ is $90 per year, as opposed to $10 a month.
May as well update myself... this is moot b/c Costco no longer has any of these (and even then, ATV+ was last $63/yr, after the price hike of that time)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.