Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tigres

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 31, 2007
Land of the Free-Waiting for Term Limits
So apple just raised price on One $3 USD to 32.95.
Not thrilled I can’t just ala cart to 2TB cloud and dump many options they force on you.

823A9E74-0666-4B13-B1CD-D81906EB5C3B.jpeg

Reactions: antiprotest

dsaponaro

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2002
Saw they raised most of their subscriptions. Didn’t see any mention of raising Student Apple Music sub. Can anyone comfirm one way or the other if this will increase?

Open-Source-Norange

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2021
Huh, you think with all the profits Apple has made so far with these services, they would be satisfied with all the money made. Then again, that's most likely exactly why they're raising the prices.
I only wish with the price hike, they would at least offer more. Apparently, single people don't want Apple Fitness, lol.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Huh, you think with all the profits Apple has made so far with these services, they would be satisfied with all the money made. Then again, that's most likely exactly why they're raising the prices.
I only wish with the price hike, they would at least offer more. Apparently, single people don't want Apple Fitness, lol.
Exactly why do the solos and couples always get the shaft? I was so excited to find out Spotify has Duo for two between solo and family price

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.