Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Baby12

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
Stavanger
Apple is preparing to launch Apple Pay in Poland soon. Polish bloggers from Apple Center found page dedicated to Apple Pay.
IMG_0093.png
Although page stopped working shortly, they were able to save several screenshots. As we can see a few of them have not been translated to polish but one shows MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and translated text
IMG_0096.jpg
Użyj Touch ID, aby zapłacić Apple 326zł
Google annouced Android Pay in Poland on Noveber 17th. Poland may be a good place for apple for its mobile payments becase of infrastructure and popularity of contactless transtactions.
IMG_0095.png
IMG_0094.png

Apple Pay is available in France, Switzerland, UK, Russia, Spain (Europe)

Reactions: niumara and -Maxim-

addamas

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2016
After we get Android Pay it was shame to not get Apple Pay...

But why we still don't have Polish keyboard prediction?!

Johnboy7701

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2014
I used Apple Pay numerous times in Poland this past Spring-Summer, almost all readers in Poland are contactless. Used it in Drawsko-Pomoroskie, Torun, and Poznan numerous times.

Reactions: IGI2

PR1985

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2016
Germany
Are those pages in Poland still active? If yes, I bet that you could get it soon. In Germany and Italy you find the first page in the Search but when you click on the result/link, the page is not online yet

mark-vdw

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2013
Found this thread while checking for updates on Apple Pay in Europe. I wonder why they still have to roll it out state by state rather than just get it done for the entire European Union at once. It's 2017, I thought we had a single market by now?

Beyo

macrumors member
May 29, 2017
Poznań
What is funny the post is over one year old..and we didn't get Pay neither "soon" nor "now".

IGI2

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Unfortunately, still no Apple Pay.

Maybe upcoming Keynote will shed some light on this matter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.