Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
What fix was that? I have this weird lockscreen glitch where it can't see my slider or clock until I put my iPad to sleep/re-wake then it works. I'm wondering if this was a bug in 7.1.1 heard something about it

Attachmentencryptor

crashoverride77

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2014
If you have checked that link, there from 35 fixed bugs, 18 of them was related to Safari :) good news for us.

Yeah i just glanced over it but loads of memory management fixes and what not. Indeed good news for us and they will clearly add these to ios 8 (beta people still complained about memory management).
It is very usable now hope it stays that way, 7.1 improved it a lot but along the lines it got really bad again for some reason. #

VersaceX

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2014
This wasn't listed in the fixes. Anyone else notice the volume on the iPad mini retina is much improved?

NY Guitarist

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2011
Did this brick anyone else's phone? Trying to restore in iTunes now...

I really thought mine was but I managed to force restart it.

It seems like more than a few devices have been affected similarly and I wonder what this is about.

Robert.Walter

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2012
Since update, ipad3 crashing in safari when I stretch mac rumors homepage.

My iPhone 4s has been crashing since installation of iOS 7, but not my ipad, until now, egads!,,

Jamie0003

macrumors 65816
Apr 17, 2009
Norfolk, UK
Phillips radio dock playing up after update?

I put my iPhone in my dock to charge it so I could install the update. As soon as the phone rebooted, the charge symbol has been constantly flickering off and on when connected to the dock. Ends up not working at all even though it's clearly making the connection. Never done this before I updated; any ideas? :(

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
Anyone else experience lag on ios 7.1.1 on the lock screen when sliding up the control centre on iPhone 5? Did they fix that?

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
Trying to update my 4S and i'm presented with this. Never seen it before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 69

nattyg1009

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2014
I have the iphone 5, I started the the update about 4 hours ago, it began well, for the first few minutes, but it has frozen on the second progress bar (with the apple logo) as if this isn't frustrating enough, my power button is also broken, therefore I can't reset it!.

I don't really know what to do, I have read on other sites that its best to sit it out and let the battery run down but, firstly is there an alternative option I can try?
Secondly, will my phone still function after this?

I'm starting to panic here as my phone is important for work, any help wouild be appreciated.

Thanks

babaroga73

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2014
Does 7.1.2. fix to bring back Full screen picture when someone calls you ?

(I know that it's an off-chance, but since they didn't recognize this as a problem in iOs 7.1 - 7.1.1. in the first place, maybe they fixed it by mistake..)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.