Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PipSeg

Suspended
May 12, 2016
I really hope they remove that annoying Moisture in Connector popup that I have to dismiss twice before I can access my phone EVERY TIME i plug in my phone. I have had this issue ever since I update to Beta 3, and I am assured there is no actual moisture in my lightning port, I have done the rice and hairdryer trick even though I never take my phone into the bathroom and have never exposed it to water, plus it's a 6s+ with a case on it, so I'm not sure if I'm the only one having a faulty sensor or if this is a common occurrence.
Downloading beta 4 as we speak, looking forward to seeing MacRumor's (typically fast) video on what's new in this beta today.

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
• Haptic feedback when iPhone is locked is gone. Sound appears to be different though.
• Keyboard clicks are like they were in beta 1 and 3. New sound for spacebar and backspace.
•Device seems quicker as well, probably placebo.
• Safari doesn't freak out when commenting on macrumors anymore thank God
• Purple space iOS 8 stock wallpaper is back too
• Emoji'a are different too. Gun is like a green water gun now or something lol.
They appear more rounded or cartoony I guess.
IMG_0430.PNG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.