Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

plunar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
still stuck at "Left origin" since sunday afternoon now....:mad:

phuong

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2006
ive never got mine late, although the online tracking usually shows as "not yet shipped" until i have received the item.

Shadow

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
I doubt we'll ever know the world record holder for the number of times
someone refreshed the Fed Ex tracking site before their new Mac arrived. :cool:

Probably me, because it was ******* delayed (problems with components, etc)! :mad:

Sadaromin13

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2014
So I ordered my MacBook Air said it would be shipped in 3 days, nope 4 days latter still waiting in the email I got from apple then said it would be delivered 25-27... Apple please make up your mind. I spent 6 dollars on a watch from japan with free shipping and it took 3 days and my $1100 Mac is taking 5+ I ordered it on the 19th...

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
So I ordered my MacBook Air said it would be shipped in 3 days, nope 4 days latter still waiting in the email I got from apple then said it would be delivered 25-27... Apple please make up your mind. I spent 6 dollars on a watch from japan with free shipping and it took 3 days and my $1100 Mac is taking 5+ I ordered it on the 19th...

Apple ships my stuff quick and easy.

Perhaps have some patience.

And create a new thread next time.

Boyd01

Staff member
Feb 21, 2012
New Jersey Pine Barrens
Apple messed up the shipping when I ordered a case for my iPhone 5s. When I called to ask what happened, I got a very nice person on the phone who quickly determined it never went out, apologized and shipped another one to me Fedex next day, earliest delivery.

She then asked if there was anything else she could help with. I said I appreciated her help, but was disappointed since the only reason I ordered from them was my previous experience with the fast shipping. Otherwise, I could have purchased the case in a local store and would already have it.

She asked me to hold for a moment, then asked if a $25 credit would make me happy. Sure did, I only ended up paying $5 for a $30 case. So I am really happy with Apple Shipping. If you aren't happy, give them a call and maybe they will offer you something for the inconvenience.

007bond

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2008
DFW, Texas

Did you just bump a thread from 2006? :O

Anyway, was it custom ordered? That's probably the hold up in this case.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
The capacity to defer gratification and tolerate mild frustration starts in infancy.

It seems some might have missed that whole developmental task and the acquisition of those skills.

:rolleyes:

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland

You uncovered an 8 year old thread rather than making a new one? Seriously?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.