Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iWayfarer

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2015
Does anyone know if the color of the red silicon case for 6s is the same of the red case for 6? I saw the red case for 6 this morning in a fisic store but it seems more brighter than the one on the apple store site.

Kristine

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2005
Does anyone know if the color of the red silicon case for 6s is the same of the red case for 6? I saw the red case for 6 this morning in a fisic store but it seems more brighter than the one on the apple store site.

I'm also interested - I looked at the 6S Plus colour online and went to a local retailer (not an Apple store) who had the 6 Plus case in red (last years model apparently), but it didn't look as deep red as the new one on the Apple website.

PerfectCr

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2007
Here's the Antique White with a 6S Gold. (W/matching Antique White Sports Band)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6,664

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011

Yes the 6s silicone case is a little brighter but more importantly it feels a lot better than the 6 case.

Sean006

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2008
Can't believe they don't have the bright green case anymore. Why sell the bright green Apple Watch band then. Lol

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
Can't believe they don't have the bright green case anymore. Why sell the bright green Apple Watch band then. Lol

exactly what i thought. i bought the iphone 6 silicone green one from a third party provider and it fits on the 6s.

aj11fan

macrumors regular
May 11, 2009

Here's a comparison with the product red leather case for the 6:

image.jpeg

titans1127

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2009
Just ordered a Product Red silicone case for my 6S Plus to go along with the Midnight Blue and Charcoal Gray cases I bought a few weeks ago. Really like the Silicone case this year over the Leather and it will nice to finally have some color in my case collection as well.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Anyone here have the space grey with the midnight blue case mind posting pics?

Here is my 6s with navy blue leather case. The case is about 5 months old but I used it for only a couple of months because I had other silicone cases and other colours in leather. However I stopped using cases a few months ago except for the very odd time.
image.jpeg

Scarphac3

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2013
Here is my 6s with navy blue leather case. The case is about 5 months old but I used it for only a couple of months because I had other silicone cases and other colours in leather. However I stopped using cases a few months ago except for the very odd time. View attachment 592644
Combo looks pretty good to me, I'm happy with my purchase. Thanks for the pic!

brown.eyed.girl

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2008
Here is my 6s with navy blue leather case. The case is about 5 months old but I used it for only a couple of months because I had other silicone cases and other colours in leather. However I stopped using cases a few months ago except for the very odd time. View attachment 592644

I have the same set-up and I love it! Unfortunately, my magnet from my car mount (tucked inside the case) has discolored my blue leather - there's a visibly lighter patch where the magnet is :(

I'm likely to replace it with the turquoise silicone case, which was my second choice (I just felt the leather had a very slightly slimmer feel).

vanasian

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2013
After reading all comments about Apple silicone case, I decided to get one as well.
Finally I decided to get white one to go with my space grey iPhone 6s.
I have installed edge to edge 3d glass protector, and it took many tries to make it right.
So far I am liking it:)
iPhone6s+White Silicone Case01.jpg

iPhone6s+White Silicone Case02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: aj11fan

Mr D

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2007
I got the charcoal case today at the Apple Store.

I am not sure how anyone could get the leather case unless they like saddle brown.

The leather cases are absolutely garbage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.