Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iShane

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2006
New York -> SF
Egosphere said:
I got a bunch of stickers too. So, let me ask you this: where exactly have you stuck these stickers? Or, what have you done with them otherwise? I don't really know what to do with mine.
I stuck one on the bottom left window of my moms minivan. Haha. I have a whole bunch of them, they came with my friends iPod who gave the sticks to me, I got some with my iMac, and I got some with my PB, and I got some with my iPod. But my brother didn't. Then again I got an 5G iPod and he got the Shuffle. But I'm thinking it does depend on the mood of the packers.

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
I wish they would include the stickers with AppleCare. It already comes in a huge box with only a few papers inside, so why not? It would be a nice gesture.
It would signify, "Hey, we all know that the chances of you using the AppleCare before the 3 years of the warranty are over are slim, so here are a couple of stickers as a consolation prize."

I still don't know what to do with them, though...

The worst use I ever noticed was a guy who took the sticker, and placed it over the Dell logo on his laptop... talk about hideous.

technicolor

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2005
><><><><
Xander562 said:
No stickers with my MBP i recently bought :( :( :( <--- yes this gets a triple sad face. where exactly did you all find them, i just looked through the entire packaging and i didnt find a thing.
Check inside the small black box or inside the manual. I found my stickers months later. I needed to check the manual and the stickers just popped out. I remember being sad too when I first got my MBP thinking I didnt get stickers.

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
I got two with my iMac....although I have not got any proper place to put them...........................yet :D

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
i have the same problem, everything in my house is white so i have no where to put them but on teh car.

generik

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
They came with iPods too?!

Damned, on my third iPod, and 2nd Mac, and I don't recall seeing any... then again I never read the manuals :eek:

thewhitehart

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2005
The town without George Bailey
Got them with every mac product I ever bought (which is just a shuffle, an imac, and an ibook) from Apple. The amazing thing is I even got two stickers with the airport express I bought off of some guy on ebay! :D

Apple is the only for-profit company that I am more than willing to advertise on my vehicle (with the exception of my massive 'Halliburton Oil' decal on the roof of my grand marquis, of course).

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
In Australia:
March 2004 3G 15GB iPod - No
July 2006 1GB iPod nano - Yes (2)
Mighty Mouse - No
Universal Dock - No
Apple Remote - No
Apple Mouse - No
Apple Keyboard - No

Overseas:

Canada:
November 2004 12" iBook - Yes (2)
January 2005 512MB iPod shuffle - Yes (2)

USA:
May 2005 OSX 10.4 - No

So I have six of them, might put one on my ski helmet, maybe one somewhere on my guitar. Not too sure though.

mikes63737

macrumors 65816
Jul 26, 2005
I have 6 of them... 2 from my Mac mini, 2 from my iPod mini, and 2 from my sister's shuffle.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
TheAnswer said:
I've got a bunch too, I almost put one on my car, but then I realized that Apple probably didn't want their logo on my constantly dirty car. :eek:

I have thought about doing just that with one or two of my Apple stickers; place them on my car. It is definitely a good way to show your support of all things Apple! :D :)

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
I've gotten stickers with every Apple product I have purchased. Right now I have one on my car. I have no idea what to do with the rest.

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
Every Mac I ever bought had the stickers. 17" PowerBook G4 and 17" MacBook Pro had the stickers. Even my Mac IIsi had (and still has) the stickers, only in rainbow colors.

dualsyste

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2006
In Australia:

1GB Shuffle (back when they were priced higher) - 1x Sticker
2GB Nano (about 1 month ago) - 0x Sticker

supremedesigner

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2005
3 iSights: no stickers
PowerMac G4 2002: 2 stickers
eMac G4 2002: no stickers

Got free stickers from my friends :D

ITASOR said:
Recent purchases:

12" iBook G4 1.33Ghz - no stickers
iSight - no stickers
512MB Shufffle - 2 stickers
Mighty Mouse - no stickers
Apple USB Keyboard - no stickers
Dual 2.3Ghz G5 - no stickers
Mighty Mouse - no stickers

Seems odd that the shuffle was the only thing that came with stickers? :confused:

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
XIII said:
The dude at the Company Store in Cupertino just gave me about 20 sheets of them (each with 2 stickers on) as I walked out the door, last year. :p I don't know what to do with them either.. there is one on my door, one on a cupboard.. Hhmm.

Go to a parking lot, and put them on people's cars:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.