Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

narco

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2003
California.
Does that mean a new product every time, or does Apple periodically do maitainance on the store?

.narco

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
large amounts of sarcasm

ooh! ooh! ooh! ooh! this must meen poWarbooKz gg5z!! yay 4 the gee5! poWarBOokz geefour is teh suxorz!!

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Re: large amounts of sarcasm

homerjward said:
ooh! ooh! ooh! ooh! this must meen poWarbooKz gg5z!! yay 4 the gee5! poWarBOokz geefour is teh suxorz!!
Why did you post that?

And just because someone posts that the Apple Store is down doesn't mean you need to go that far... you know, this reminds me of that skit called: "How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?" (Check it out, it's funny.)

They should have added in: 2 people to express sarcasm, 2 more to ask why the other 2 were sarcastic, and another 2 to flame the previous 4.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
King Cobra said:
They should have added in: 2 people to express sarcasm, 2 more to ask why the other 2 were sarcastic, and another 2 to flame the previous 4.

ANd I think they also needed to mention those who will comment on the next geenration of light bulbs, why they will be better and when they are coming out...and how Apple will lead the way with the next best light bulb (which wont also function as a PDA) :p

Max Miles

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2003
British Columbia
Yeah but guys, Apple doesn't sell lightbulbs. Nowhere did I mention Apple selling lightbulbs. In fact, Steve has pulled them off the shelves specifically BECAUSE you guys started talking about 'bulbs', 'bulbs', 'bulbs'. And their Apple Store was never, according to Appleinsider, intending to sell lightbulbs more than $.99. God! What is up with you guys? Let Apple make the bulbs, and install them too!

LOL, thanks for the laughs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.