Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tylerk36

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2009
Its been removed from the web period. Not even on You Tube. I googled it and searched under video and nothing. What happened? Did Apple go after this and threaten to sue?

beeblebrox00

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2011
sounds like every other retail store training and steps to the sale. nothing special here, move along.

also those stores are so damn busy it just turns into i want this by the time you find someone that can help you.

jasric

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2010
Video

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING IT UP THERE YOU GUYS!

Hopefully they don't take it down this time, but I copied it just in case :D

Also to the trolls who keep trolling about this video and Apple, you should stop.

Also Apple is super hard to get into, especially for a first job. I applied twice and haven't gotten in. Next year's the year, though! (also I love the fact that this is the Salem store cause that's the one I keep applying to!)

Grab it while you can, cause it'll probably be down again soon! I'll re-post it if and when it does, though!

Tip: Do not mention this video in your interview if you get one. You will get a black cross against your name. The managers really do not like stuff like this. :)

Also Apple Employees are paid really well compared to any other store. They are paid way above the minimum wage and they get a great discount offer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.