Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aamiic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2005
Does the only store have hours? It doesn't seem to from what I can tell, but I can't access it to check orders or anything at the moment. Same thing happened on Sunday...

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
by "only store" do you mean "online store"?

If so, no, it has no hours. It goes down on occasion, but it is for all intents and purposes open 24/7/365.

Balin64

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
In a Mauve Dream
Hi

I have experienced the same thing before. Don't worry, it will soon be back up. Apple does a good job about their servers as a whole, but the apple website does slow to a crawl at the strangest times.

What bothers me the most is when .mac servers act up or flat refuse to work. Although it has been great lately, in the early days of Panther iDisk and .mac email was often slow or unresponsive. It can be very frustrating.

aamiic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2005
ahhh, thanks.

Yeah, I tried looking up an order on Sunday evening and it was giving me a bad request error. This morning I ordered a powerbook, and they sent me some weird shipping information (shipping from california with no tracking #?) so i wanted to see what the status said.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.