Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uczcret

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2021
England
you have doubts about 4 TB or your ability to afford it? o_O
All M3 Macs released thus far support up to 2TB, not sure why the same won't apply to the iPad Pro.

Also, this is probably a silly question (just having my first coffee of the day), but what is μIC? The SoC?

jo-1

macrumors member
May 13, 2023
Reference?
My LG OLED from 2016 has approximately >> 10 k hours of on time ( basically every evening and weekends all time ( when I am not traveling ) and no shift in colors or brightness - when doing the initial setup an option for compensating brightness was available. The display dims at the beginning a bit and while aging the brightness is turned gradually up - I’d be surprised in case Apple has not been advised by LG to do the same.
All M3 Macs released thus far support up to 2TB, not sure why the same won't apply to the iPad Pro.
commercial decision and maybe partly a small technical - I see no real reason why the M3 should not be able to address a bigger storage are. Apple may want to sell the higher storage at an even higher price with the faster CPU
Also, this is probably a silly question (just having my first coffee of the day), but what is μIC? The SoC?
what does SoC mean for you and what could μIC mean? It’s both right ,-)

Last edited:

Bootleg Gucci

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2013
NoVA
I need to upgrade my 2017 iPad Pro 10.5. About 7 years of use, and the battery capacity can’t hold up to my 3 kids time sharing it for their school learning apps. I waited for iPad Pro to get OLED screens at last!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.