Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freepomme

Suspended
Oct 30, 2015
Boston, MA
You sure 'bout all that? Perhaps you don't realize how many people can't stomach Clinton, even die-hard Democrats. We now have two of the least liked candidates on the ballot since anyone can remember. There are no foregone conclusions just yet, especially with the as of now still unresolved Sanders delegates issue.

Also, there's no doubt in my mind Trump will give Hillary a run, and then some.

It's too late for that now. Y'all gave us Hillary Clinton. I'm blaming y'all.

Trump is not electable. Point blank period. But you're at the circus listening to ringleader Donald Trump being entertained.

El Hikaru

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2013
It was international court who ruled the disputation. Why China blames US? This whole thing does not make sense to me.

freepomme

Suspended
Oct 30, 2015
Boston, MA
I agree, and that's scary.

At this point, it is simple:

To NOT vote for Hillary is to LET Trump win.

If that happens, God help all non upper-middle-class white people in the country, for starters.

I'm pretty far from being a liberal, but Trump is a man that so far seems like an unreasonable jackass. The President of the United States MUST be able to compromise.

Trump, as a succesful entepreneur and CEO, is used to being an out-of-touch DICTATOR.

The two jobs are INCOMPATIBLE.

But right now, given his current popularity, this is looking like we're going to get another lesson in the Electoral College...

Him in charge, cowboying it against China, for example, is NOT GOING TO WORK.

That said, WWIII is around the corner if China keeps pushing it. I don't see it far-feched for them to try to expand southward first, either. Given their attitude of late, the end is near. ;)
They just don't get it! You can point it out! But they just don't get it!

That American idol pop star candidate. But they're not thinking about the electoral college.

theelysium

Suspended
Nov 18, 2008
How about US boycotts China made products... oh wait if we did that their economy would collapse... Maybe CHINE should wake the **** up. We are both in the same bed together, they better get over it.
[doublepost=1469556901][/doublepost]
I agree, and that's scary.

At this point, it is simple:

To NOT vote for Hillary is to LET Trump win.

If that happens, God help all non upper-middle-class white people in the country, for starters.

I'm pretty far from being a liberal, but Trump is a man that so far seems like an unreasonable jackass. The President of the United States MUST be able to compromise.

Trump, as a succesful entepreneur and CEO, is used to being an out-of-touch DICTATOR.

The two jobs are INCOMPATIBLE.

But right now, given his current popularity, this is looking like we're going to get another lesson in the Electoral College...

Him in charge, cowboying it against China, for example, is NOT GOING TO WORK.

That said, WWIII is around the corner if China keeps pushing it. I don't see it far-feched for them to try to expand southward first, either. Given their attitude of late, the end is near. ;)

Trump is a better choice. To let Hillary win is to let the most unqualified and egregious person ever to run for office win. You need break free from the lies of a brain wash stream media.

Nixon erased 18 minustes of tape and was impeached.
Hillary erased 30,000 emails including classified email and she is qualified for president.... ?

iu

Last edited:

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
USA products out of china would mean that china could not make anything anymore as they have no native technology.

melendezest

Suspended
Jan 28, 2010
How about US boycotts China made products... oh wait if we did that their economy would collapse... Maybe CHINE should wake the **** up. We are both in the same bed together, they better get over it.
[doublepost=1469556901][/doublepost]

Trump is a better choice. To let Hillary win is to let the most unqualified and egregious person ever to run for office win. You need break free from the lies of a brain wash stream media.

Nixon erased 18 minustes of tape and was impeached.
Hillary erased 30,000 emails including classified email and she is qualified for president.... ?

iu

I'm not listening to the media. I'm listening to what Trump is saying, straight out of his mouth.

The argument that Mrs. Clinton is the most unqualified person for office just doesn't hold water, especially against a man like Donald Trump. She may be many things (I will not contest all claims against her), but she has 2 things that make her at least more qualified than Trump and certainly one of the more qualified people on Earth:

1. She is already serving the government. Her position as Secretary of State gives her real-world experience in dealing with both internal and International issues.

2. She spent 2 terms in the White House, married to the President of the United States. For all practical purposes, she already had the job. Not to mention, she'll have a former 2-term President as her closest advisor. That is knowledge and wisdom you just can't buy, even with Trump's large bank account.

But, perhaps you fall into the white, upper-middle-class-and-above category I mentioned in my previous post, thus you are able to ignore all the crap that has come out of Trump's mouth that are simply deal-breakers for those of us who aren't in said category.

Don't be fooled, a (born) rich, American, white man like him will NEVER understand and have empathy for anyone other than his own "kind".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.