Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreatDrok

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2006
New Zealand
Just tried iOS7 with a few rips I was having trouble with and all are playing back perfectly now, about time :apple:

I've decided to try too and after the update, the files that caused the ATV to stutter, lose audio and stop playing all play fine now. Unfortunately, without a similar update for my ATV2, I've used Seas0nPass to Jailbreak it just to edit the /etc/hosts file to block updates to that and keep it at 5.3 which also works perfectly. If anyone cares to confirm whether the last 6.2 update Apple released for the ATV2 fixes this (the release notes are less than useless) I would be happy to update it but until then, JB it is.

betman

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2013
Earlier today I noticed some slight unevenness in movement, like a small "mini-judder" every second or so during movement or panning shots.

This was while watching a show on Netflix. Later I did a bit or rewinding and fast-forwarding, eventually launched the episode over again, and it seemed to have disappeared.

Hope this isn't something I have to do often, though if I see it again I'll play around with the picture options and see if this isn't something that 60Hz could be causing...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.