Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetguy08

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2007
FM radio good, glossy case not.

I stopped by the Apple Store yesterday when I was at the mall to take a look at the new nano, which I'm planning to buy soon. Honestly I don't care about the video camera that much; if it took still photos it would be more attractive to me. What I really like is the FM radio! That to me is a huge selling point and something the iPod line should have had a long time ago. I tested the radio out and it delivered great reception and sound quality, even inside the mall.

I do have to say, though, that I'm not a fan of the nano's new glossy case. It looks cool in pictures but in real life I think the glossiness makes them look like a cheap plastic knockoff of the 4G nano, particularly in the pink and green colors. :( Anyone else share this view?

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
I do have to say, though, that I'm not a fan of the nano's new glossy case. It looks cool in pictures but in real life I think the glossiness makes them look like a cheap plastic knockoff of the 4G nano, particularly in the pink and green colors. :( Anyone else share this view?

I'm actually quite liking the new shininess! I got myself a blue one last week

triplerocks

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2008
to leverge price in my pocket, iPod Nano might be a option to snag and wear on my ear, it's incredible by the new functionalites, FM radio, pedometer, video cam, and retain its nature of thin, and for most, not pricey! really sexy device, wow, sounds like i'm making the ads, need to put a stop to it lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.