Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
Apple Arcade should be completely eradicated from existence and a whole new game business model developed... like why did apple spend so much of the fall event touting resident evil 4 remake and modern gaming and then totally ignore it since while giving us these childish fidget games. It wouldn't take much for them to give Vision Pro owners at least SOME kinda gaming experience with some substance. they can easily port some existing VR titles sand make us happy

bodhisattva

macrumors 6502
Dec 7, 2008
A great idea would be a puzzle for AVP. I love working puzzles and always find it challenging to find a place for the puzzle where the kids or family won't disturb (and it can sit long enough to finish it over time). Be fun to see that concept where I could put on a AVP and see my puzzle floating out in front of me to work on.

• Sad
Reactions: decypher44

RedWeasel

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2010
I want the Vision Pro to succeed. Truly. But these things are the equivalent of early iPhone fart apps. Where is the killer app? Vision Pro is doomed without them.
Maybe there should actually be a fart app... maybe smell is the missing component?

Kylo83

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2020
now its worth nearly 4000 lol what. joke, honestly just go for the quest 3, the Vision Pro deserves the bad name its getting because the price make it 1999 max

Reactions: decypher44 and Huck

cardfan

macrumors 601
Mar 23, 2012
These are the games I prefer on iPhone to waste a bit of time if at airport or a waiting room. But this isn’t what you throw on the goggles to do. So sure they’re games but they’re mobile games. Not vr.

The Chosen One

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2015
This is not an app you buy the headset for but it can be nice to use/play nonetheless inbetween other things. People are just trying to be funny with shouting "killer app", that or they are just dumb. ;p

Also I do see profesional usage and certain key people still being very positive about it. So it just goes to show what you use it for. Certainly not for me. I got an Index which is quite more usable and also more well rounded for my personal/gaming usage.

• Haha
Reactions: decypher44

Darren.h

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2023
someone really likes the color brown.

everything in that room is brown. wood floors even.

I'm removing ALL my wood. California is not insuring houses anymore do to FIRE.

Kottu

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2014
I hope Flappy Bird will be available soon. A lot of Visio Pro owners are waiting for it

wigby

macrumors 68030
Jun 7, 2007
I want the Vision Pro to succeed. Truly. But these things are the equivalent of early iPhone fart apps. Where is the killer app? Vision Pro is doomed without them.
Five months after the iPhone App Store launched, the first fart app appeared. It's been about 3 months since Vision Pro launched so you still have another few months to wait for your fart app.

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2005
iPad calculator app and now this?!

Tim slow down save innovation for next year!

Don't worry. I heard it will only feature addition and subtraction this year. Next year it will get multiplication followed by division in late 2026.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.