Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macguru212

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
AZ/NYC/Tokyo
Each time I use my wallet in Apple Pay this annoying as hell ad appears, so now I need to swipe down to get what I need (before everything was just there). I can't for the life of me figure out how to disable it, even selecting "get" does nothing to satisfy it. I feel stupid, but anyone have a solution? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9454.png
    IMG_9454.png
    997.5 KB · Views: 125

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Hmm. There is an x on the top right corner on mine, clicked that and it's not showing up anymore. What phone do you have?

EDIT: I just saw it on yours, it's in the same area, but it's gray and barely visible against the background.

IMG_0712.png

Last edited:

370zulu

macrumors 6502
Nov 4, 2014
I did not see the X in the corner so I just tapped right where it appears on the screen cap above and the ad disappeared. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: macguru212

macguru212

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
AZ/NYC/Tokyo
Hmm. There is an x on the top right corner on mine, clicked that and it's not showing up anymore. What phone do you have?

EDIT: I just saw it on yours, it's in the same area, but it's gray and barely visible against the background.

View attachment 852144

Excellent! I couldn't see any X, so I clicked in the general area and it disappeared. I have an iPhone 8.

thank you so much, this was driving me batty!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.