Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I have a question around 5:53 am I had Flickering lights happen in my apt due to snow and I lost power I heard my Apple Watch beep twice before I lost power do you think there's any Damge to my Apple Watch should I be worried

Thai

Suspended
Feb 2, 2016
Colorado
It means EOL...end of life...i will gladly pay you up to $50 for your Apple Watch to take it off your hands. :)

AronDraws

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2014
Burbank, CA
I have a question around 5:53 am I had Flickering lights happen in my apt due to snow and I lost power I heard my Apple Watch beep twice before I lost power do you think there's any Damge to my Apple Watch should I be worried

you most likely just got notifications from your phone about emails or anything like that. Even if the phone was charging and hooked up to the wall, if the power was lost it would at most just be indicating that power was disconnected.

Reactions: Alexrat1996

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
Same thing happened to me. We lost power briefly this morning due to the snow/rain. My AW is perfectly fine though. You don't have anything to worry about.

Reactions: Alexrat1996

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
The Apple Watch relies on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connected to your iPhone. If your iPhone was connected to Wi-Fi and not bluetooth or vice versa during the outage, then the watch will beep indicating it is no longer connected or switching between Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida

It likely made the same sound it does when you put it on the charger due to the power being interrupted.

No need to worry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.