Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjceodo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2015
I feel like these sizes could fit both the 38 and 42 so I would like to see what everyone else thinks.I feel as if my 38mm fits fine on my 165mm wrist.. What do you think? People on this thread post you're watch if you are between these sizes image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 522

Javabird

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
I feel like these sizes could fit both the 38 and 42 so I would like to see what everyone else thinks.I feel as if my 38mm fits fine on my 165mm wrist.. What do you think? People on this thread post you're watch if you are between these sizes View attachment 558009

I have a 165mm wrist and 38mm watch and use the large size sport band (black and white) and it fits perfectly.

vanz

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2012
170mm wrist here and I chose the 38mm with milanese loop. I tried the 42 with ML and didn't like the air gaps between wrist and band connection of watch if that makes sense...

KylePowers

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2011
I have like a 160mm wrist.

I tried the 38mm for two weeks and thought it was fairly small compared to my previous iPod Nano watch.

Then my 42mm finally came in and I was much happier. Sure, it has that more apparent techie look and people notice it more, but I like it.

I think the band makes a big difference too. My WSB makes it look big on my wrist since the band tapers to a thinner size very quickly. But the link band tapers slower and makes the whole package look fitting!

PS: watches, historically, should be worn below the wrist knuckle (away from the hand, toward the elbow). But again, I guess that's preferential.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.