Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fenderbass146

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
Northwest Indiana
If you go to the main page of the store the gui on the ipod classic on the main page looks new...It may just be something I never noticed, but it majority of the screen looks black instead of the typical apple white... os update coming for classic..

Sorry i may be crazy but it looked to new to me

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
The UI on the main store page does appear to have a black background. But the iPod Classic page still has the white background.

iEvolution

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
Actually they've had that black screen on some of the refurb units they've been selling for the last couple of months so its not really new.

Is the coverflow screen black in the latest classic (160GB) because that is what it looks like the coverflow screen with a black background. I have a 120GB and it has a white screen.

I don't think they will change it, in fact I don't want them to change it. Its the only one (and 3rd gen nano) with a NOW PLAYING screen that shows the ratings right up front and I love this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.