Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kryptonkid07

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2010
Houston, TX
I'm so much more excited for the release of apps using iOS 7 SDK than I am for the phone that came out. This should hold me over until iOS 8 & iPhone 6 & 6C.

famoussasjohn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
HBO GO was updated, bug fixes and such. Videos seem to be playing perfectly again. They'd normally stop playing after 2 minutes or so. Not iOS7 optimised however.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
how do we know big name apps have been approved and will launch tomorrow besides twitterific?

I would hazard a guess that the iOS 7 apps that appeared during Apple's presentation are coming. Also, Instacast 4 and Pocketcast 4 are coming, their developers said.

WhackyNinja

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2012
Kissimmee, FL
New Foursquare for iOS 7!!!!

New icon and UI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 135

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Love the new Foursquare!

Thanks to Mr. CougarCat for explaining the release date process. I learn something new all the time here. You guys are great.

Pank9j

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2012
What's New in Version 6.3
The moment you update your phone to iOS 7, you'll see a fresh coat of paint on Foursquare. We've fancied up the icon, updated the UI, and made it all work flawlessly in Apple's new iOS. So, while your playing with your new operating system (or new phone!), you can keep using Foursquare as usual.

For those of you on iOS 6, this update features a few behind-the-scenes improvements.

We've got bigger updates coming soon, so stay tuned.

dylzen

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2013
What's New in Version 6.3
The moment you update your phone to iOS 7, you'll see a fresh coat of paint on Foursquare. We've fancied up the icon, updated the UI, and made it all work flawlessly in Apple's new iOS. So, while your playing with your new operating system (or new phone!), you can keep using Foursquare as usual.

For those of you on iOS 6, this update features a few behind-the-scenes improvements.

We've got bigger updates coming soon, so stay tuned.

That means the new UI won't be shown if you update the app on iOS 6? Or maybe I got it all wrong...

Pank9j

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2012
That means the new UI won't be shown if you update the app on iOS 6? Or maybe I got it all wrong...

They answered it too "For those of you on iOS 6, this update features a few behind-the-scenes improvements." :)

dylzen

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2013
Yeap, update the app now and when you update to iOS 7, the new UI will magically appear, I suppose.

Yeah I'm on the GM now and it has the new UI. I was just asking about iOS 6 because it seems like now we have our answer to the "what will the new iOS 7 apps look like on iOS 6?" question, that is just as they always looked. That's awesome if it's like this.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Cyclemeter has updated, and has new flat interface and icon.

I like it, though I do think they should use a darker shade of yellow for the text in the app as it's hard to see on a white background.

Good to see updates pouring in! :)

Scott90

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2008
Ok. Then it appears that the developers are waiting for the 18th, because hardly anything using the iOS 7 SDK has hit the App Store as of today.

Updates that require iOS 7 won't be available until the 18th (or later, if the developer selected a later date). Updates that also support earlier iOS versions are already in the store. Both can be built with the iOS 7 SDK. So yes, even at this point, there are apps in the App Store that are built with the iOS 7 SDK.

WeegieMac

Jan 29, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Not overly impressed with the "new Facebook" app if that is indeed it.

I was hoping to see the lines between Status, Photo, and Check In removed as well as the text and just have those three icons there. Other than that it looks 99% identical but with a blue menu bar background.

Eitel

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
MyWOD also got an update. Says iOS 7 ready, and it has the new keyboard.

apollo1444

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2011
mexico
Not overly impressed with the "new Facebook" app if that is indeed it.

I was hoping to see the lines between Status, Photo, and Check In removed as well as the text and just have those three icons there. Other than that it looks 99% identical but with a blue menu bar background.

which new facebook app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.