Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MSD401

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2006
ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!:mad:

Fedex wouldnt deliever it... even though i left the presigned form apple/fedex site!!

they are calling me back.....ARGGGG!!!! they wouldnt even leave it with my roomates it has to be my signature!!!!!!

which they had on the presigned form!!!

holdencaulfield

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2006
Iowa
ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!:mad:

Fedex wouldnt deliever it... even though i left the presigned form apple/fedex site!!

they are calling me back.....ARGGGG!!!! they wouldnt even leave it with my roomates it has to be my signature!!!!!!

which they had on the presigned form!!!

Deep breaths! I knew yours would be (attempted) delivered before mine.... I've got about an hour and a half until the "usual fedex" delievery.

MSD401

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2006
well i hope you are personally there cause this is a pain... of you need to pick it up at the delievery center it cant be done until after 630!!( which is when i have class).....they are supposed to contact the driver and get back to me..... GOOD LUCK and i hope we are both enjoy are new laptops soon...

miniguu

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2005
Looks like my 2.16 15" with matte has a friend aboard Eh? :
11/02/06 02:28 pm
Left Fedex Ramp
Shanghai

11/01/06 06:38 pm
Left Fedex Origin Location
Shanghai

Pickup Status
Shanghai

Im still trying to figure out what flight its on. Whats your estimated delivery day?

Hey Rombus...I have the exact same tracking data as you do. :) I guess we're flightmates.

holdencaulfield

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2006
Iowa
It's here. Mighty chilly - - waiting for it to warm up a bit before I boot it up.
I'm in shock - - will report on dead pixels / hard drive soon.

vader26

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2006
Seattle
Hey Rombus...I have the exact same tracking data as you do. :) I guess we're flightmates.

I have that same tracking data as well, just got delivered by estimate Nov. 6 in the pacific northwest. Here's hoping they can maybe get it to me by tomorrow!

Hls811

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2004
New Jersey
11/02/06 02:28 pm
Left Fedex Ramp
Shanghai

Shanghai

Pickup Status
Shanghai

Looks like mine decided to take the free airline money and got bumped to the later flight. :)

11/02/06 09:07 pm
Left Fedex Ramp
Shanghai

11/02/06 11:10 am
Shanghai

11/02/06 11:10 am
Picked Up By Fedex
Shanghai

MSD401

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2006
It's here. Mighty chilly - - waiting for it to warm up a bit before I boot it up.
I'm in shock - - will report on dead pixels / hard drive soon.
sooo jealous... im sitting here waiting and hoping FEDEX will come back like they promised

GraceMolloy

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2006
Kentucky
11/02/06 11:25 am
Arrived At Sort Facility
Anchorage, AK

w00t! Finally in the good ole USA!

If I hit the right trucks it could be here tomorrow. (but I prolly won't get it until Monday)

The Shady

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2006
Toronto, Canada
11/02/06 11:25 am
Arrived At Sort Facility
Anchorage, AK

w00t! Finally in the good ole USA!

If I hit the right trucks it could be here tomorrow. (but I prolly won't get it until Monday)

I'm in the same situation as you. Delivering to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Could someone confirm my question? Does FedEx deliver on weekends? Thanks.

TYC

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2006
I'm in the same situation as you. Delivering to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Could someone confirm my question? Does FedEx deliver on weekends? Thanks.
I believe it's an extra fee for Saturdays, I don't believe they deliver on Sundays.
But I COULD be wrong, why not call FedEx and ask? ;)

Happy Waiting! (Just Like Me)

Cheers!

-TYC-

ryanh888

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2006
weekend delivery

hey guys,

I called fedex and asked if they did deliver on saturdays and it turns out, for our MBP's they dont. They are shipped using some IP direct distribution thing. So, eventhough I paid for FedEx 2 Day (which DOES deliver on saturday) through apple, Apple pays for this IP thing which means we cant get packages delivered on Sat. So, that sucks. It also turns out that if it does get here during the day on friday, and is not sent out for delivery, I cant even go and pick it up because delivery was not attempted... So, thats pretty rough...Im just hoping mine can somehow get from AK to DC by tomorrow morning!!! It just left AK 5 min ago... keep your fingers crossed!!

Ryan

azzurri000

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2005
A flight 139er here!

Hey guys! I was also a flight 139er, and I happy to report that I received my MMBP yesterday (a day earlier than was originally scheduled.) The case is a bit uneven, but on the whole I am very happy with it.

This is my first mac, and things are going a lot more smoothly than I imagined. I just hope that I can get my counter-strike source to work on it!

TYC

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2006
Nov 2, 2006 3:27 PM Departed FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK

Who knows where too... :p

-TYC-

inthecity

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2006
Nov 2, 2006 3:02 PM

Departed FedEx location

ANCHORAGE, AK

Possible that it would be delivered by tomorrow? estimated delivery is 11/6 1030AM though

TYC

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2006
Well, if the isnoops package tracking is right, and the flight left at 3:03, we all might have been on:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX90

and if thats the case, we might be having an arrival scan update any min now

Or we could have been on:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX80

Which already arived too, but just 45 min ago or so

Thanx for this, been looking for a good Flight Tracker... :cool:

I'm guessing my MBP will show-up in Memphis next, since it had it's 'leaving' scan at 3:27PM Anchorage time, and the FedEx Flight 80 left at 4:06PM, headed for Memphis.

Cheers!

-TYC-

ryanh888

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2006
memphis?

why memphis? werent most of the shipments from AK going to indianapolis? I think we might be on flight 80. (flytecomm.com) it wont let me post the link... but mine also left AK at 3:03

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.