Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missbing

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2015
So you agree they are Apple addicts too, that's good.

No I didn't agree. This is an Apple forum so usually that means people have Apple products. Maybe you need to look up the definition of an addict. The point I was trying to make was IF they were addicts why does that matter? What point are you trying to make?

j2ee

Suspended
Apr 21, 2015
No I didn't agree. This is an Apple forum so usually that means people have Apple products. Maybe you need to look up the definition of an addict. The point I was trying to make was IF they were addicts why does that matter? What point are you trying to make?

Owning almost all Apple main popular products, coming to an Apple forum almost everyday to talk about almost any kind of Apple products is not addict? I don't get it LOL XD. Actually no one can get it except you guys over here.

I just point out few truth, you guys don't like it but a fact is a fact you know.

j2ee

Suspended
Apr 21, 2015

I have 75 likes receives while you have only 25....LOL XD:rolleyes::p

hammy434

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2015
UK
i cant reply to the other topic about the 105 units cause its been taken down... which is... well all i can say is wow, they really dont want people to know about this.

anyway its interesting how the 6s had almost no difference, but the 6s+ had an 18% difference in heavy load. luckily im getting the normal 6s cause i don't want a huge phone, but still its kind of weird if they're supposed to be running the same chip that the 6s+ would have a much bigger difference.

i'm thinking maybe it's because there's more pixels to push out for the 6s+, but even then it seems too big a difference. oh well, it won't affect me as i'm getting the 6s :).

missbing

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2015
I have 75 likes receives while you have only 25....LOL XD:rolleyes::p

I really don't keep track of likes, but since you want to bring that up for whatever reason, I've been on this forum for a month and you've been on for 6 months. So, do a little math. I'm averaging 25 likes a month, you're averaging 12 likes a month. So, what point are you trying to make?

missbing

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2015
Owning almost all Apple main popular products, coming to an Apple forum almost everyday to talk about almost any kind of Apple products is not addict? I don't get it LOL XD. Actually no one can get it except you guys over here.

I just point out few truth, you guys don't like it but a fact is a fact you know.

Saying something is a fact doesn't make it a fact. You seem to be a trolling addict.

j2ee

Suspended
Apr 21, 2015
I really don't keep track of likes, but since you want to bring that up for whatever reason, I've been on this forum for a month and you've been on for 6 months. So, do a little math. I'm averaging 25 likes a month, you're averaging 12 likes a month. So, what point are you trying to make?

I only really start to talk after my wife got her 6s+, you see my post history and do the math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.